June 20, 2009

Gottschalks Deal

Recently, I spent the day with my 'n laws and Little Man at the Dr.'s office for different medical appointments. At lunch time we stopped by Gottschalks to check out the deals. I'd never heard of Gottschalks before. And no, it was NOT my idea. It was my mom n' laws idea. She has lots of good ideas like when she taught Mr. CHiPy how to say "this 'n" (hearing "this 'n" makes my heart swell).

So anyway, Gottschalks filed for Bankruptcy and has lots of deals and steals right now up to 80% off. Not one to miss out on a deal, I started looking and came across this:

It's a wreath stand with a cute little birdie on top. It's heavy and about 30" tall. I like the design but the color? Not so much. I can fix that right up with my spray paint. Maybe black satin or distressed white. I LOVE spray paint.

Here's a closer look...

And one even closer...

See that price tag. It's not what I paid. I got it on sale for

wait for it...

$3.40
!

I love spending time with my 'n laws.