August 17, 2009

Thank You to all of my Sisters!

Yesterday I was officially released as the Relief Society President in my ward and I want to give a shout out to ALL of the wonderful sisters that have made the past 2 years of my life such an incredible experience.
I was thinking about all that my presidency and I accomplished during our service and I was overwhelmed by the success of what we were able to do. One of my favorite memories will be the two AMAZING Woman's Conferences that were held in 2008 and 2009 on Mother's Day. My presidency and I purchased Gerber daisy's for the centerpieces and then planted them in our flower gardens.

Those in my yard are blooming again and will be sweet reminder of our times together.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for enriching my life and the lives of my family.