Valentine Donuts

My nephews visited this weekend and the girls wanted to impress them with their donut making skills.  I think we made two dozen or more but you wouldn't know it because every one of them was eatin' in about 2 minutes flat.



The recipe is easy peasy...Use a can or two of biscuit dough (we used Grands that I got on sale at Safeway for .25cents each!  Love THAT!)  Cut a hole in the center of each biscuit (we used a mini heart).  Fry in hot oil flipping the donut over when it becomes golden colored and remove from oil and drain on a paper towel.   One by one, dip each donut or hole into a baggie with either cinnamon sugar mix or powdered sugar.  Close baggie and shake, shake, shake.

Display for pictures before the ruffins attack and eat all of the donuts.



Pin It!
Cher  – (February 24, 2010 at 5:57 PM)  

ooooh...love this! I gotta try these! thanks for the great tip! I will for sure share this with my readers someday in the future!

Bastelopoly  – (May 12, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

I want to bake them too! But what is a "cookie dough"? :-) I'm from Switzerland and I'm not sure if we have this too....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP