Do you want a super easy appetizer that tastes FANTASTIC and requires few ingredients and little preparation?
If so, this is the recipe for you.
Recipe from allrecipes.com - recommended by my friend Stacy.
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Romano (or Parmesan) cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion (optional)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, red onion and mayonnaise. Top French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.
♥By the way, I took this recipe to a party last month and it was gone in minutes. The recipe was highly sought after. To all my AMORRIS friends who requested it...here you go!♥
Give it a try!