>> Monday, November 8, 2010 – Recipes
This is one of my 'go to' recipes when I need to make a delicious fall inspired dessert and I don't have much time. It's easy to make, requires minimal ingredients and the end result is delicious! This easy Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is perfect for Thanksgiving entertaining.
|Shown here on my kitchen counter drizzled with Salted Butter Caramel Sauce|
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Tonight is our Family Home Evening and I'll be serving this dessert with Salted Butter Caramel Sauce - my NEW favorite caramel sauce!!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin and spice to the remaining batter and stir until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.