1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
1/2 cup firm butter
2 packages (8 oz each) softened cream cheese
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 can (21 oz) Raspberry Pie Filling*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Pour sugar cookie mix in a big bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of mix for later (topping) and press the remaining crumbs in the bottom of the 13×9 pan. Bake for 10 minutes; do not over bake.
3. Put cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl. Beat together with an electric mixer (medium speed) until smooth.
4. Spread cream cheese mix evenly over crust. Spoon raspberry pie filling over the cream cheese; spread evenly. Take remaining 1 1/2 cups of unbaked crumbs and sprinkle over the top.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes or until crumbs on top are lightly golden brown. Cool 30 minutes, refrigerate about 2 hours to chill.
6. Cut into bars. Store covered in fridge. Makes 24 bars.
* Can easily substitute cherry or strawberry fillings.