July 11, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

I just love garage sale Saturdays! So much fun and so many good things for sale. As I was on my way downtown, I came across a sale with some great finds. And everything coordinates! I just love when that happens.

This 52"x52" square Toile tablecloth was $1.

The two cloth dish towels/napkins are Pampered Chef
and were brand new for $1.
And these darling tablecloth weights were $.25 each.

Here's a close up on Mr. Rooster.

And here he's doing a mighty fine job of holding down that Toile tablecloth.

The cheese spreader was $1 and the cream colored pottery piece was $.50. Both brand new.

I saved the best for last.
This little find is a Longaberger Woven Traditions Salt Pig in Red.

Here's the bottom view

Similar pieces are selling on Amazon for $30+.

My price $1. {YIPPEE!}

I love a good sale.