October 6, 2009

Reveal - Guest Bath

It's been a long two weeks. Painting an entire house takes that long when you DIY. But the results are so worth it!

Guest Bath Before: White and blah.

At this point my arms were really tired so I enlisted the help of Mr. CHiPy to paint those hard to reach areas...yes, the ladder is balanced in the bathtub precariously. He does things like that for me.

The colors turned out great...I used two OOPS paints from Lowes for a total of $7.50 for 2 gallons of paint! What a deal-e-o! I used a gray/tan color for the vanity area and mixed the remaining with a gallon of dark green to get a nice sage green color for the toilet/shower area.



Total cost: under $25.00
All decor items (pictures, basket, candles, candle holders) I've had for years.
2 white shower curtain panels - brand new for $1.99 each
2 sage green curtain valances - had for years
2 brown towels $6.99 each from Costco
2 gallons OOPS paint from lowes ($5.00 and $2.50) $7.50

Next up...the dining room reveal.