November 11, 2009

I'm Back with a Walmart Early Black Friday STEAL!

I've been sharing a laptop with Mr. CHiPy for some time now since both of our laptops went kaput last year. It's been a little inconvenient just because we both like to surf the net, but somehow, someway, we've managed to make it work.

Well, this past Saturday we both woke up early and decided to watch Fringe which is one of our favorite shows...we record everything on our DVR and I would highly recommend that you get one if you don't own one already.

So anyway, Mr. CHiPy kept asking me what time it was...like every 5 minutes he would ask this question...and it was early...like 6:15AM on a Saturday morning kind of early. What the heck!

"Why do you keep asking what time it is?" I say
"Because." he says

And when it got close to 7AM he jumped out of bed, got dressed and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?" I say
"If I tell you then I'd have to shoot you and I don't want to have to shoot you." he says (He's a cop people...he owns lots of guns...and he was REALLY serious)

"All righty then." I say.
So I turn off the DVR and go back to sleep only to be awakened by a kiss from Mr. CHiPy's luscious lips (yes, I CAN say that...he's my husband, ya know) and he says, "Merry Christmas" and leaves again. This time to take Little man on a much anticipated trip to Fry's Electronics.

What's a girl to do? Go back to sleep I say. So, I did.

I finally wake up around 9AM and head to my bathroom and here's what I found sitting on my vanity sink...


And here's the view unwrapped...

He found it at Walmart last Saturday morning at the Early Black Friday sale for $298.00. WOWZAH!

It's an HP Notebook PC with the following features:
  • Intel Celeron Processor 900
  • 250 GB Hard Drive
  • 3072MD DDR2 SDRAM
  • LightScribe Super Multi 6x DVD/RW with Double Layer Support
  • Windows 7 Home Premium
  • 15.6" Diagonal High-Definition Bright View Widescren Display
  • 802.11b/g WAN
  • 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
After thanking Mr. CHiPy a bajillion times and offering to not open it and just put it under the tree, and he telling me to open it and enjoy it, I only then realize how much I have missed blogging.

"I'M BAAAAACK." I say