January 15, 2010

Leaving...Again

One more trip down to The OC. One. More. Trip. My friends think I've abandoned them. My blog has been neglected. My house. Oh, let's not go there!

This makes a total of six trips in the last eight weeks except that I'm the only one going this time. We've put 3,600 miles on the Acadia, hundreds and hundreds of dollars into its gas tank and hours and hours on the road to be with our family during dad's illness and passing. The kids have learned to call the Acadia their new home.

This time Jet Blue will carry me there.

Funny, funny girl.
Good news! I'm bringing Little-big girl home. Yea! She's moving back home after a year away. It's been good for her in so many ways. She lived with my parents and became very close with them. She had a great job at Sam's Club and completed 2 semesters at school. But she misses us...and we miss her.

So here's a shout out to my Little-big girl.  Whoo Hoo!

Tomorrow. 10:20am.  I'll be there.


p.s. I'm in the middle of a HUGE mess here as we rearrange 4 rooms and redo the living room - Check back next week for updates on the new look.