July 2, 2010

Room Redo

Little-man has had one request all year long.  Basically he wants his "girly room" turned into a cool "guys room".  Poor kid.  He's been living like this since January when his big sister came home from college and the girls switched rooms with him. I guess he doesn't think that pink and turquoise are very cool for a 13 year old.  I think Mr. CHiPy agrees.

Well, the time has come and the "girly room" is in transition. Mr. CHiPy and I are painting and redecorating in hopes of being finished before he gets home on Saturday morning.  It'll be his little surprise from us.

Here's a little preview of my Mr. CHiPy loading his roller.  I ♥ him.
Even my youngest wanted to help with the surprise.  She painted and painted her little heart out for her big brother.  Sweet, huh? 

Bye bye turquoise and pink.

Hello 13 year old guy's room.  We have some cool graphics planned for one of the walls.  Stay tuned.