September 4, 2010

Zucchini Bread

This is another of my favorite zucchini bread recipes to feed my freezer with.  The other one is here.  I made six batches today with fresh zucchini from my garden.   I make a double batch to fill one 10"x15" jelly roll pan.  Bake  for approx 45-47 minutes if you use this "bulk" method.

Zucchini Bread
MAKES TWO LOAVES
Directions and Ingredients:
Beat the following ingredients until creamed:
3 eggs
2 c. sugar
1 c. oil

Then Add:
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
3 c. flour

Mix well, then stir in:
2 c. peeled and grated zucchini

Pour into loaf pans that have been prepped with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 45 to 60 minutes or when knife comes out clean.

Cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.