October 25, 2010

Cookie Party Success

Saturday night's party was a huge success. The cookie decorating area that I was in charge of had many visitors and I was glad I had lots of cookies, icing and decorations to share.  Our cookie decorators included little princesses, super heroes, pirates, an avatar, lady bugs, fairies, cowboys, dragons and a scuba diver!  So, so cute!  These and many other darling costumes were worn by the cutest kids.   Mr. CHiPy and I dressed up as Chief Blackkdogg and Shining Waters and had the sweetest little Indian stop by and ask for a picture with us.
All of these kids are the reason I love to volunteer my time.  They were so much fun and even the teens had to get in on the action.  I couldn't have done it without Chief Blackkdogg's help.  He really made it fun for the kids and easy for me.

p.s.  A big THANK YOU to my own Zombie Survivor, Gangster and Lady Bug for helping out with the party clean-up.  Oh yes...Mr. Gangster I know it was YOU who deleted all my pictures - remember, paybacks are DOUBLE!!