October 28, 2010

"Enhancing Beauty, Enhancing Life:"

BEFORE:  DARK ROOTS
Once upon a time I was blond. Really blond. I was born that way. White-blond, tow-headed blond.  For years I've tried to keep that look and it was fairly easy until recent years when my hair started turning dark.  Very dark.  Dark roots + blond hair = not good.  (Especially when you're tired from not sleeping well and you didn't know you were going to get a before and after photo taken!  (thanks Sean!) 
 
AFTER:  BLONDE AGAIN
Thank goodness my good friend Kim came to my rescue!   Kim has a fantastic, professional hair studio right inside of her home.  How cool is that??   K.Smith Hair Designs is an entire room dedicated to "Enhancing Beauty, Enhancing Life".  Enhance she did!  I loved Kim's pampering and her TANTALIZING conditioning scalp massage.  Man!  I could sit in that chair all day and enjoy that scalp massage.  I'm really pleased with my results.  Now that it's fall I'm going for a more blended look with caramel-blond highlights.  Oh, and I was not compensated in any way for my recommendation...I just thought I'd share my experience with my AMORRIS friends.

If you live up my way, send Kim and email for an appointment at kimmayann@msn.com

You'll be glad you did.