October 13, 2010

Two Great Stockpiling Deals

I don't grocery shop like most people.  I stockpile when I shop...a little here and a little there and it really adds up over time. 
 
Here is a good example of my stockpile shopping. Starting today my local Safeway has a great deal on Jimmy Dean Sausage.  The deal is even better when you add coupons. Mr. CHiPy and my 13 year old son LOVE sausage and the deal offered ($1.49/lb.) is really good.


Jimmy Dean items- Buy 4 and Get $4 off at checkout. Includes:
Jimmy Dean Sausage Roll $3.49
Get $1 off when you buy 4
use $1/2 printable
or use $1/1 any Jimmy Dean facebook coupon
Final Price: $1.49-$1.99 each

I had a stockpile of  the $1/2 and the $1/1 facebook coupons.  I went shopping today and filled my cart...

Another great deal going on at many stores is the Progresso Soup Sale.  Right now Safeway has Progresso for $.88 with card and in ad coupon, plus add the coupon for $1 off 4 cans and it makes for a sweet deal.  My kids love to eat canned soup for lunch on a Saturday afternoon with a grilled cheese sammy and at this price, I'm happy to let them do it. 
 
Have you found any stockpiling deals in your area?