Yields A LOT!
3 egg whites
2 cups light corn syrup
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups confectioner's sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
How to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt.
- Mix with mixer on high speed until thick - about 10 minutes if you are using a hand held mixer, or 5 minutes if you are using a Kitchen Aid.
- Add in confectioner's sugar.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix until blended.
- This recipe may be frozen for later use. Remove from freezer and stir until fluff is mixed.
- It can be kept in the refrigerated for up to 1 week. Stir well with a spoon before serving.
- You can use this in any recipe that calls for marshmallow creme/fluff.
- 1 tablespoon Marshmallow Creme = 1 large marshmallow
- 3 oz Marshmallow Creme = 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 7 1/2 oz Marshmallow Creme = 2 1/2 cups = 32 large marshmallows
- 16 oz Marshmallow Creme = 5 cups = 5 1/2 dozen large marshmallows