February 4, 2011

Dreyer's Ice Cream Deal

Post Edit:   Ice cream, ice cream everywhere! I went back to Rite Aid this morning (after Zumba, of course) and used my $17 +Up Rewards from yesterdays Dreyer's purchase to buy 5 more Dreyers' ice cream - $0 out of pocket and then I got back $10 +Rewards to use on my next purchase. Sweet!

Rite Aid has a great deal on Dreyer's ice cream  this week.  The family is happy since we haven't had ice cream in our freezer since early December.

Buy 6 Dreyer’s Ice Cream
Pay $17.94
Get 6  $2 +Up Rewards
Get a $5 +Up Reward (when you spend $15)
Total $17 +Up Rewards
Final Cost $0.16 each!

The store I went to only had Vanilla Bean flavor which is good for us since we L♥VE vanilla.  

Tomorrow I plan on going back and 'rolling' my $17Up reward dollars on additional store deals.