January 31, 2011

Food Pantry Clean-up

With six people in the house who know how to bake and cook, you would think they could help keep the pantry organized, right? 

Big WRONG. 

My food pantry has been  a disaster. 

Clean up time...or should I say clean OUT time.

Now my dining room, kitchen and living room are a mess. 

Look at those cute aprons.  I counted eight of them. 

And canning jars...man oh man.  I had 36 of those babies stored in my pantry.  Whoa.  

And appliances?  They are everywhere!
Where to begin?
How about spices. 
 This handy organizer works wonders as a rack for my large sized spices and baking staples.  Since the pantry is across from the Butlers Pantry, it is hidden from the rest of the house so I keep the pantry door open which works out rather nicely.

It's a start.