March 22, 2011

BeaterBlade L♥ve

By now It should be pretty obvious that I l♥ve to bake, however, there is one thing that I don't like to do when I'm prepping ingredients in my mixer.  I don't like to scrape the bowl...as in, I don't like to take the time and stop my kitchen aid stand mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure the ingredients are being incorporated.  

Ugh!  What a pain.

But alas!  I found a solution and I have to pass that information on to you...

Enter in The BeaterBlade - it scrapes the bowl while mixing for perfect results every time!

This thing is AWESOME! I purchased mine last year at Kitchen Collection at Folsom Outlets and it has been one of my favorite kitchen tools of all time. 

There are five different options to choose from and you can read all about them here at BeaterBlade.com


It works for me.