February 22, 2012

Bedroom Re-do

Winter Break is turning into a bedroom re-do for my youngest daughter.  Three girls have lived in this bedroom over the past 5 years and now it's time for a change.  Out with the old and in with the new.  The only problem is we haven't determined what the new will be. 

The oak dresser belonged to my husband before we got married and I think it's been around for 20+ years.  Instead of selling it on Craigslist, we may just paint it like the matching desk I used in my office/mom cave.  You can see the desk painting process and office/mom cave reveal HERE.

The bunk beds have outlived their usefulness and the colors are just a bit bold (ya' think?)  Allie has loved these colors that my oldest daughter chose (and painted) but she finally gave in and decided it's time for something different (can I get an oh yeah, uh huh)

Here's the deal in my house - you want a change, then you get to do the work.  I think it's a great idea.  So today the primer goes on and what comes next will be a surprise to all of us.