May 4, 2012

Kirkland's STEALS!

Have you heard about Kirkland's?

 A new store just opened in the Folsom Palladio which is a beautiful shopping destination near my home.  I decided to stop in and see if there were any steals...and as luck would have it, I found a two!

Both were closeouts and sold "as-is".  The first is this metal floor lantern that I'm using in my flower garden.   It is missing the glass insert panels, but for $8.00, I'm in love.  It's about 42" tall and is perfect in my flower garden for ambient lighting with a candle inside or maybe holding a dish of bird feed.

My 2nd STEAL is a 30"x40" Black mirror with a 4" black and gold distressed frame - There is a tiny crack in the frame that is nearly invisible -  Hello...$20.00!!  Cha-ching.  What a GREAT find.  Perfect to hang above my fireplace.
I think I found two really great STEALS for my home and  I'm totally doing the happy dance here.

Hope you have a great weekend :)