August 20, 2010

Doing Less; Being More

It's been a very full Summer during the months of June and July and I've been busy. Busy with swim team, boy scouts, church activities, family gatherings, camping, reading, gardening, traveling for weddings and funerals, and trying to find alone time with Mr. CHiPy.

Now it's time for a break to enjoy the fruits (and veggies) of my labors.
Sometimes it’s better to do less so you can be more. And that’s what I’ve been doing for the month of August. Doing less. And being more.

I’m sure I won’t be able to resist jumping on and sharing a few fun tidbits over the next couple of weeks, but I’m looking forward to recharging so that I can come back on Sept 1st and be re-energized and refreshed.



oh yeah...I finally harvested those grapes.  There were a ton...literally.  Martinelli's anyone?