August 18, 2011

Updating with Hardware

I've been looking to purchase cabinet hardware for several months now. Have you seen the prices for high quality hardware? Me too and I wasn't buying.

Until today.

I was running around town doing errands and I decided to stop at Ross for a looksy. In the back of the store where the close outs are piled high I came across two fantastic hardware deals.

The first is for my recently refurbished desk that is in need of a desk pull.

See...no desk pull.
But I found some by Stanley.  Not just one cabinet pull but 10 cabinet pulls - the exact size I needed 3-3/4", oil rubbed bronze for $4.99.  Now I have enough for all of the cabinets and drawers in this room.

Hallelujah!   These babies are priced at $4.99 for 2 at Lowe's and I got 10 for that price.  Thank you Ross!

I also found two drapery tie backs - $1.99 for both.  They're also in the oil rubbed bronze finish which I love.
One for each of my two front windows.

Much better now.